Manpower are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our client's Business Process team.
This is a fixed-term contract until July 2022 and will be a mix of remote and office-based working in Glasgow city centre.
- Apply a range of analysis techniques to analyse the current state, as is, people, processes and technology in customer organisations
- Plan, conduct and analyse a wide range of data and process models
- Undertake mapping business process flows to business rules
- Organising, leading, and facilitating workshops with stakeholders and users
- Support the identification of options to deliver enhanced outcomes for citizens and organisations
- Creation and development of business analysis products in accordance with project requirements
- Developing user stories and taking part in Agile sprints with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Building a culture of continuous delivery and improvement, ensuring that key processes are regularly analysed, maintained and improved
You will have strong experience of business analysis in a business, policy or digital project environment. With excellent relationship management skills, you will work closely with key stakeholders across the organisation.
You will have experience of process mapping and business requirements gathering whilst working in a multi-disciplinary team environment with the ability to deliver iterative design components, including user journeys, to the development team.
Please note due to the nature of this role all applicants must be able to obtain SC security clearance, which will be applied for on their behalf by Manpower.