SAP Security & Authorisation Analyst
Babcock Corporate Services
About the role
Here at Babcock International we're looking to recruit a SAP Security and Authorisation Analyst which is a key role in the SAP organisation and is responsible for the analysis, design, configuration and support of the SAP Security and Authorisations area to meet the user access and security needs of Babcock cross divisional back office processes.
You will work closely with our customers, business owners and the SAP team to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance SAP security and authorisations.
What do I need to do the role?
* A university degree or relevant experience in Plant Maintenance or Information Management.
* Hands-on SAP Security support and configuration experience, with more than 3 implementations.
* An understanding of SAP Authorisation concepts in an Enterprise environment (Single/Composite roles and role derivation)
* SAP security technical skills, covering the main functional areas and Basis components.
* An understanding of key business process risks.
* Awareness of Information Security principles.
Would also like you to have experience in all or some of these areas:
* Solid experience in design and deployment of SAP S&A solutions
* Experience of supporting user access across multiple SAP modules and SAP systems (ECC, BW, SRM, Ariba, Portal, PO, Gateway).
* The ability to coordinate and work with peers and cross functional team (Functional. Developers, BASIS, etc.)
Lastly, you'll need…
* The ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
* Management of Service Management software for incidents and requests
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
* Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
* Experience working in an environment where negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills are required.
* The desire to improve the current solution.
* A focus on delivering customer service and quality solutions.
What else do I need to know?
* The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
* We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
About Babcock International
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training.
We're committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment. The benefits you can expect to enjoy include a generous holiday entitlement, competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance and a share ownership scheme. You'll benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential.
All applications should be made online. Please use a desktop PC or laptop to create your account and apply for a job. Once you've completed this you'll be able to apply to jobs from mobile devices.
If you experience difficulties please check our career website for more information. Recruitment correspondence is normally by email so please check your email account and spam folder regularly.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strives to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and we will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.