An exciting opportunity has arisen for a 2 x Global Learning Manager to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, to be based remotely (UK) for the entirety of the contract.
This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 6 months, working a 37.5hour week, to start ASAP. This role is paying up to £40-50K, pro rata per annum, depending on experience.
It is an exciting place to be if you have a passion for learning, and for developing others!
The main purpose of the Learning Manager Role is to build, deploy and maintain core and strategic learning programmes to support the business area / function they are partnering. In this role you will also build relationships across the various functional academies in Our Client, Functional Leadership Teams and manage service providers including learning providers and professional institutions, so stakeholder management and business partnering skills are key.
The Learning Manager will be responsible for driving some of the learning programmes, expanding this beyond courses, to codify and embed skills development in a learning environment suitable for a world class organisation. You will know you have made a difference when you can see a change in capabilities from the skills baseline at an individual and collective level across the business area you partner.
The Learning Manager will receive great exposure by working closely with senior stakeholders to understand and prioritise the learning and development needs. You will be accountable for the identification, creation, activation and communication of robust learning and development (L&D) interventions that drive measurable performance improvement.
- Partner Functional Leaders and HRBPs, working closely with the key stake holders to seek out how to better understand and solve learning and development needs
- Lead the design and roll out of learning programmes for the function you partner- e-learning, blended and instructor led courses, including managing the resources required to do this
- Identify new ways of building skills through the introduction of new approaches and learning platforms
- Deploy, and adapt as required, leading edge skills assessment tools to assess, prioritise and close learning/skills gaps
- Work tightly with your communications partners as part of raising awareness of learning and development opportunities using engaging tools and campaigns to ignite interest and engagement in communities.
- Measure and assess return on learning and business impact.
About Your experience:
- Experience in learning interventions and learning technology platforms and / or experience in working with Subject Matter Experts and Leaders to define skills for a function
- And / or Functional expertise with a passion for people development (functional expertise in one of the business area we are recruiting for: Research and Development, Marketing, Customer Development, Sustainable business, Supply Chain),
- And / or general HR experience and a passion for people development
- You have strong influencing skills to manage others who do not directly report to you, ensuring that you deliver the agenda you need to with the help of others who may have competing time priorities.
- Need to be comfortable in making choices and delivering the required solutions in the most cost-effective way, understanding the different options of creating and delivering content that are available.
- Demonstrated project/process management ability and confidence managing a budget
- Experience in making data driven decision
- You are able to thrive in a fast paced, results-oriented environment requiring a high degree of flexibility.