Manpower is recruiting for Corporate Customer Service Advisor to work for our financial services client based in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
The purpose of the Corporate Customer Service Advisor is to strive for optimising and improving the quality level of customer service.
Below is a list of the main tasks the CSA needs to focus on:
* Be able to interact with the customer in fluent business English, via phone and written.
* To develop a close relationship with the customer understanding their business requirements and the market within which they operate.
* Execute the standard processes in customer service within the defined time-frame.
* Possess a desire to provide the highest quality service
* Be dedicated to own, track, predict and solve a customer issue no matter what subsequent parties are involved and therefore know the requirements and contacts of these parties
* Establish good working relationship with other units within and outside customer service including Relationship Managers and key operational stakeholders.
* Acting as a member of the Dedicated Service Team (DST)
* Handle workload for all possible delivery channels like email and telephone.
* To identify and log compliments/complaints and make sure follow up is done according to procedure
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience in either over the phone or face to face customer service.
* Be PC literate with good literacy and numeracy skills.
* Have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
* Have a strong sense of accountability.
* Have a passion for delivering first class customer experience.
This is a 35 hour per week temporary contract with a fully flexible shift pattern rotational between Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm.
Pay £12.56 per hour, 35 hours per week
The successful candidate will receive full training, 36 holidays per year (including bank holidays) on a pro rata basis and exposure to the working dynamics of a leading financial services organisation which can offer many other career opportunities.
You must be able to pass pre-employment screening which includes a credit check and 2 years referencing.
Interested? Apply now!