My Client is looking for a Maintenance Lead to work on a 6-week conversion project as they move from one site to another 1KM down the road. This is a varied role that will require YOU to support the existing Team of 3 Engineers & 1 Manager to continue to work on their machines & plans, keeping production steady, whilst arranging the movement of £1m+ machinery to this new exciting site.
What is the requirement of the project?
- Writing procedures for the movement of £1m+ machinery
- Creation of a full program for the transfer of the machines to their new home
- Maintain focus for the Team on site
- Creation of PPM procedures & ensuring that the full process is in place after the move
- Identifying all first line spare part for the machines
- Sourcing & procurement of the parts to ensure that an adequate stock is available for the Maintenance Team once moved
- There will be times during the move that you will need to be a hands-on member of the team & pick up on some of the daily duties that surround the team
This is a great opportunity for someone to really make an impact on this business move, providing critical frameworks for the existing Team to follow, to ensure that any downtime is kept to a minim & production is interrupted at a minimal cost to the business.
The role is to start from w/c 19th April & will run a minimum of 6 weeks but could run over once the move is complete, so I am looking for immediately available Candidates.
hourly rate or day rate applies
Call me for consideration & further information.