Manpower Are looking for Production Operative for our client based in Swavesey due to growth. This role will suit someone who is looking to train, develop and learn new technical skills as they will be in a technical department making products which require dexterity and precision. As a Production Operative you will be in the brazing department carrying out coatings, heat treatment and servicing.
This job will initially be based around departmental operating hours of 06:00 - 16:00. It may become shift work in the future.
- Application of braze alloys to both simple and complex assemblies to fixed instructions
- Furnace programming, production planning, loading and unloading
- Visual inspection and any additional testing as required by the customer
- Stock management
- Maintaining a safe working environment
What We Need From You...
- Attention to detail and good hand-eye coordination is a must
- Be able to work well both individually and in a team
- Posses the ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Keen to develop and learn
- Knowledge of brazing and/or heat treatment processes and testing is preferred, though training will be provided
- Understanding of technical specifications and engineering drawings preferred but not essential
- English and Maths GCSE Grade C or above
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £22,000-£25,000 (dependant on experience)
- A contributory pension scheme
- Company profit shares
- 20 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday
- Sick pay
- Fee parking
- Training and development
If this role appeals to you, let us know an apply!