Imports and Exports Controller
Manpower are searching for 2 Imports and Exports Controllers to work for our client based in Felixstowe. Our client is an independent agency which have been in operation for 20+ years offering a trusted and professional service carrying out the full cycle in freight.
This is an interesting and varied role which would suit someone who has experience in particular with customs clearance and declarations in addition to freight forwarding.
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients
- Arranging movement of a wide range of freight on a global basis
- Seeing the job through from start to finish
- Completing Customs clearances
- Arranging collections & deliveries
- Providing quotes to existing clients
- Ensuring profitability of accounts
What We Need From You...
- Minimum 2 years' experience
- Good knowledge of Customs procedures and completion of Import Declarations to a high standard
- Experience of Ocean freight Imports is essential
- Knowledge of Exports and Air Freight would be advantageous
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritise
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Proficient in CHIEF, Destin8, CNS
What You Get In Return...
- A Competitive Salary of £25,000-£35,000 (dependant on experience)
- Private Health Insurance
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Free parking
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply!