Metal Shop Operator
Manpower Are looking for Metal Shop Operator for our client based in just north of Royston due to growth. This role will suit someone who is looking to train, develop and learn new technical skills as they will be in a technical department making products which require dexterity and precision. As a Metal Shop Operator you will be in the both the Metal Shop Department and general Production Department, learning how to operate a variety of machines including but not limited to; laith, milling, bead blaster, fly press, drilling. You will also assemble mechanical and electrical products.
What We Need From You...
- Attention to detail and good hand-eye coordination is a must
- Experience in a Sheet metal/machine shop environment would be beneficial
- Be able to work well both individually and in a team
- Posses the ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Computer literacy
- Keen to develop and learn
- Understanding of technical specifications and engineering drawings preferred but not essential
- English and Maths GCSE Grade C or above
- Strong work ethic
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £22,000-£25,000 (dependant on experience
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Income protection
- Life Insurance
- Free parking
- Training and development
If this role appeals to you, let us know an apply!