My client provides specialist medical equipment services for the healthcare, hospital, biomedical and scientific sectors.
They now have an opportunity for a Medical Equipment, Field Service Engineer to join their team.
Salary: They offer an excellent basic salary, bonus, pension, company car, laptop, phone pension and other company benefits.
Role: Medical Equipment Field Service Engineer, full time, permanent position.
Location: This role is suitable someone living in the Leinster area
- Perform routine maintenance, repair on various types of medical equipment such as autoclaves, sterilisation and decontamination equipment, as per manufacturers guidelines.Provide technical support and routine maintenance, high powered cleaning and sterilisation of leading brands of medical equipment.
- Have experience working with and developing good relationships with clients within hospitals, laboratories, highly regulated pharmaceutical environments and other scientific sectors.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to develop excellent working relationship with on-site staff such as clinical engineers, medical staff and managers.
- Have very good technical and diagnostic skills, fault-finding and problem-solving skills.
- Follow equipment maintenance schedules, documentation and reporting.
- Attend regular scheduled training, both manufacturer and inhouse training, and implement all manufacturer's guidelines regarding the maintenance, repair and commissioning of medical equipment.
- Have good experience in document preparation and issuing certificates
- Have a very good understanding and experience in working with and adhering to ISO standards
- Accurately maintain and update all necessary documentation / records and provide daily updates.
5 years plus experience in a similar role.Mechanical / Electronic Degree or Diploma and/or National Certificates such as City & Guilds Certifications, manufacturers training, would be a plus.Have previous experience working in a Hospital / Laboratory / Pharmaceutical / setting.
- Have very good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Must have a full, clean, driving licence
- Position is subject to a full background check and Garda vetting.
If you are interested in this Medical Equipment, Field Service Engineer's position please apply directly or contact me at ManpowerGroup Ireland for more information and for a confidential call: 01 645 5222, Mobile: 087 621 4254 (Outside normal business hours). email@example.com
Medical Engineer, service engineer, medical technician, medical field service engineer, field service technician, medical engineering, clinical engineer, medical technician, biomedical technician, mechatronics, mechatronic engineer, MedTech, clinical engineer, BME, IQ/OQ PQ GMP Validation Protocol medical technology, scientific equipment, scientific products, scientific service, medical device, life sciences, pharma, pharmaceutical, steam sterilizers (autoclaves) are the gravity displacement autoclave and the high-speed pre-vacuum sterilizer Biopharmaceuticals, Bio-pharma, biotech, biotechnology, Laboratory Autoclaves, Autoclaves. Water sample analysis. Water Shower Sterilize. Ethylene Oxide Sterilise. Dry Heat Sterilization. Decontamination autoclaves. Biomedical engineer, biomedical engineering, Biomedical.