Recruitment and Account Coordinator
*6 month fixed term contract with the potential to secure a permanent opportunity
Since first opening their doors over 70 years ago, Brook Street Recruitment have grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at hundreds of companies every year.
As Recruitment Consultant and Account Coordinator within the Brook Street Public Sector team, you will be responsible for all aspects of the recruitment life-cycle. You will provide an outstanding service for our prestigious clients by Coordinating the recruitment of their temporary workforce.
What's in it for you?
- An OTE of up to £25k per annum ( Basic of 19-22k dependant on experience + Bonus)
- Award winning learning and development
- Work with a successful high-performing team
- Work for one of the worlds most ethical companies- as voted by Fortune Magazine
- Opportunity to secure a permanent role within the worlds largest temp recruitment agency
- Working with Client Manager's to discuss recruitment requirements and proactively source suitable applicants to meet client requirements
- Conducting telephone screening for applicants in response to advertising
- Arranging interviews and conducting when necessary
- Dealing with and co-ordinating responses to ad-hoc contract issues and problems
- Implement HR policies and procedures
- Carry our efficient exit procedures
- Manage account finance by providing figures as required and correct invoicing
- Ensure compliance with company, client and legislative requirements.
- Maintain and control accurate data using legislative and company systems
- Ensure an effective and secure system for all information /data including paper-based documents
- Deliver a comprehensive Induction plan to all new starters and promote a successful retention plan
- Comply with the Company's Business Ethics and standards of excellence
- Visiting clients onsite for meetings and to induct new temporary workers
- Promote Brook Streets Image through appearance and conduct
Experience and skills required:
- Experience of working within Recruitment or a Customer Service / Admin role previously is advantageous
- Must have excellent organisational skills and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must have communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to speak with both candidates and the client by telephone and over email
- Must have great attention to detail
- Must be adaptable and willing to learn
- Must be driven and motivated
- Must always be extremely personable and professional
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Please call Nikita on 07585558186 for immediate consideration or click ' apply'