In this role you will ensure that all Calor customers receive exceptional customer service whilst dealing with areas of administrative support for maintenance functions at Coryton Filling Plant. This includes the organisation of PEMAC, stock control and purchasing for the Maintenance Department and ensuring health and safety is adhered to.
- Participate in a safety-first operation and drive towards an incident free workplace
- Co-ordinating purchasing for all maintenance activities
- Co-ordinating vendors, suppliers, and long-term maintenance contracts
- Stock control for maintenance spares
- Assisting Maintenance department with PEMAC
- Generating work orders, purchasing and stock control.
- Maintaining and updating existing Databases & Spreadsheets
- General site administration support
- Deal with problems as they occur and contribute to driving continuous improvement across activities
- Assist with coordinating projects with National Engineering
You will have:
- High concern for safety in operations
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Clear communicator
- Excellent computer literacy with experience using MS Office, Excel
- Experience of ERP or purchasing software beneficial.
- Strong performance orientation
- Able to react effectively to emerging issues and take action to remain on track to meet objectives
- Take ownership of your actions, input, impact and career
- Be open and honest
- Deliver Results
- Produce high quality work, on time
- Manage other people's expectations
- Take action to learn new things
- Solve problems by finding the root cause
- Recognise when others need help and offer it
If you are successful in being offered this role, you will be required to carry out pre-employment checks including: 5 year address history, 3 year employment history, criminal record check and be medically fit to work.
Monday-Friday OR 3 days per week - Flexibility will be considered.
Hourly rate dependant on experience, starting from £9.00 up to £10.50.
We look for people who are open minded, embrace new ways of working, step out of their comfort zone seek out new opportunities and look to continuously learn. Opportunities to progress, to develop and to be recognised for your achievements are part of our daily life, and we want to share that with you! Together with your commitment, drive and personal performance, we believe you can bring out the best in yourself at Calor.
If this sounds like you, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in UK.
Calor Gas Ltd. adhere to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation