Manpower UK are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Project Manager to work on a 15 months contract. This is an important role to our client and looking for a candidate to start asap.
The post holder is responsible to the Head of Estates - Greater Belfast acting as an interim supplementary resource for the planning, preparation and implementation of strategies, plans, systems, processes and procedures to ensure that the required estates facilities management arrangements are fully developed and operational at handover of the the Development, that staff training has been undertaken and that all necessary resources are available and mobilised. The post holder will work as a member of the team and liaise closely with all stakeholders including building users, Strategic Programme Office and Project Team.
- Working as a supplementary resource closely integrated into the Estates Services Team, Assists the Head of Estates with the further development and streamlining of appropriate estates management plans, systems, processes and procedures in line with the established strategic framework and as required implements these.
- Assists in the preparation of operational readiness update reports.
- Assesses and compiles schedules of staff training requirements and as required organises training in co-ordination with Estates Services colleagues and Project Team.
- Develops appropriate protocols for aftercare including for customer engagement and maintenance of defects.
- Working closely with Head of Estates and Head of Engineering Services, develops building and services (hard FM) maintenance strategies and plan.
- Refines plans for estates services building and systems familiarisation visits, commissioning engagements and participation in handover readiness preparation and demonstrations.
- Assists with preparing management plans and associated maintenance arrangements.
- Reviews asset schedules to ensure that Estates Services asset management systems are updated to include all required asset information and that maintenance plans are linked to these assets.
- Assists with preparing, tendering and setting up or rearranging contracts for maintenance of building fabric and services.
- Supports the development of plans and protocols for cleaning, security, portering and mail (soft FM) to ensure alignment with strategic business objectives and operations.
- Working with Head of Estates, supports the development of resource plans for estates services staff which are aligned to the migration plan and decant strategy and installation and commissioning programme
- Develops and provides detailed programme and cost information on options for plans and initiatives as required to support operational readiness.
- Supports the preparation of Estates Services operational plans
- Supports other Estates Services Sections as necessary to ensure operational readiness.
- Prepares, consolidates, monitors and pursues information requests from Project Team and other stakeholders.
- Evaluates and co-ordinates review of designs to inform preparation of plans.
- In all activities, consults with Estates Services team and adheres to our clients standards as well as statutory, regulatory and health and safety requirements.
- Liaises with contractors and consultants as directed.
- Reviews cost information as required periodically and monitors expenditure against allocated budgets. Reports on cost issues or anomalies.
- In all activities coordinates with the Head of Estates and makes and agrees arrangements for periods of absence or holiday.
Candidates will be:- Degree qualified in Estates Operations and Management, Building, Architecture, Quality Surveying or engineering.
Should you like an exciting project to oversee, please forward your CV in the first instance.