£32,175 - Billingham
Do you have previous supervisory experience within a facilities management environment?
Are you technically qualified with a proven background in planning and supervising works?
Manpower have a permanent vacancy for a Mechanical Services Supervisor with Facilities Management experience to work on a large manufacturing site in Billingham.
Reporting to the Mechanical & Electrical Manager, your role is to complete and supervise the delivery of planned and responsive mechanical and compliance maintenance; this will include:-
- Pressure Systems
- Domestic Water Systems
- HVAC & Air-Conditioning Systems
- LEV Testing
- Passenger & Goods Lifts
- Piped & Bottled Gases
- Foul & Storm Drains
- Asbestos Sampling & Removal Works
- Emergency showers
- Process effluent
- Industrial doors
- Gutter inspections
- LOLER Lifting equipment
- High level safety rails
- Roads and pavements
You will supervise and train employees, which will involve organising, prioritising and scheduling work assignments to meet organisational timelines and well as coordinating team member holidays in a manner that does not negatively impact necessary daily functions and client requirements.
- A proven track record of supervision within a Facilities Management environment.
- You will be technically qualified with the ability to plan and supervise works.
- You will be a proactive team member ensuring all tasks are completed to a high standard and in a timely manner, maintaining good customer communications.
- You will also have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Software as this will enable you to access tasks, record results and ensure ongoing compliance.
To take the first step in securing this position apply today...