Manpower UK are currently looking for an experienced Export Coordinator with multimodal experience to join an international organisation, based in Dartford, Kent.
This is a great opportunity to join a hardworking, friendly team and to take full control of their small but busy export department.
The Export Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating exports via sea & air freight for a multitude of international clients.
- Booking shipments via air & sea
- Arranging collections
- Managing export documentation including bills of lading & packing lists
- Completing customs declarations
- Updating clients with shipment progress
- Previous multimodal export experience
- Customs procedure & documentation knowledge
- Previous experience of NES System
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent IT Skills / MS Office
- IPR knowledge
Paying £25-28,000 per annum dependent on experience. There is also a competitive yearly bonus scheme on offer.
Working hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm, this is an office-based position (social distancing measures in place).
Interviews can take place immediately, if interested please apply ASAP!