Manpowergroup are recruiting for a Data Analyst to work on an 18 month contract with our high profile client in Belfast.
In this role you will be responsible for business analysis engagements across a diverse portfolio of Digital projects. You will provide expertise in requirements elicitation, stakeholder management, business process modelling and reengineering, identifying inefficiencies, proposing technical solutions and assisting business owners with the development of robust business cases for digital transformation projects. Ultimately supporting the strategic and operational aims of the Information Services Directorate and wider group by delivering efficient and sustainable business benefits through digital technologies.
- Undertake organisational and business process modelling to guide the design and implementation of business and or technical change and to ensure those changes have maximum impact on the delivery of the strategies and operations
- Take an analytical approach to identify any areas of potential inefficiency using, for example, root cause analysis
- Undertake diagnosis of problems, processes and new business proposals recommending desirable and feasible changes in processes, structures and systems to produce measurable improved outcomes
- Recommend and or design new or revised technology, systems and components which will transform existing business processes taking into account the existing platforms within the overall operations support systems infrastructure
- Produce and verify functional specifications and designs produced internally and externally
- Undertake cost/benefit analysis of business/ system options and assist academic and professional services staff in the production of business cases
- Map and trace business benefits from determining requirements through to the delivery of the programme or project to ensure effective and efficient deployment of resources
- Produce and communicate a holistic view of the conceptual and actual business services requiring support as well as the technical physical applications and infrastructure deployed to release
- Build long-term, strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders acting as a trusted adviser on business analysis, requirements definition and management
- Support senior staff and relevant stakeholders through any service change programmes, managing expectations and minimising change impact
- Support the team in the complex and strategic delivery of projects across different business domains supporting business owners and project managers when required
- Validate system and user testing approach and ensure acceptance criteria are met. Create test strategies, plans, scenarios, scripts and co-ordinate testing activities as required
- Develop a cross functional, integrated view of information assets
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers, vendors and promote a partnership approach to the delivery of service
- Manage and control the use of resources and budgets to achieve service delivery objectives, value-for-money and to meet agreed targets
- Contribute to the development of a Business Analysis technical library including all functional and non-functional Business Requirements and associated documentation
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required
Should you feel you have the skills and experience to fulfil this opportunity, please forward your CV in the first instance.