Electrical Supervisor - Billingham - £32, 175
Are you an Electrical professional who has experience of planned and responsive maintenance as well as the supervision of a small team?
Do you have your Inspection and testing (2391) and 18th edition qualifications?
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Provision & Supervision of Electrical Services and ensuring tasks are completed accurately in a timely manner.
To provide electrical planned and responsive maintenance, supervision of Electricians and compliance tasks are carried out by others, including appropriate planning of resources; manpower and material acquisition.
Health & Safety - Delivery of Toolbox Talks, daily task reporting and review H&S requirements of all tasks responsible for. Where required review and assist in the production of Risk Assessments & Method Statements or 'Take 5' Pre-Task Risk Assessment. Monitoring of tasks to ensure compliance to HSE Legislation and local H&S Policies
- Provide, co-ordinate and supervise works as detailed in the Service Level Agreement such as:
- Lighting - internal & external
- Fire alarm systems - testing and maintenance
- Emergency lighting
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Minor new works, repairs and isolations
- Meter readings - site utilities
- Access control systems
- Tannoy systems
- Fixed wire inspection and testing
- 2391 and 18th edition
- Supervising and training of employees
- Communicate effectively in person, on telephone and by electronic means
- Effective use Microsoft Software, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook