Manpower are currently looking for a Data Analysis assistant to join out clients admin team in Stowmarket. The role will be covering for an initial 12 months cover. The business is expanding and you will be joining at an exciting time.
- Excellent data analysis knowledge
- Project management experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently & with project teams
- Computer literate; excellent knowledge of MS Office software
- Knowledge of financial and/or supply chain management systems
- Assist management of Colour Tool Updates for a range of Global and Regional Colour Tools working with Suppliers, Design Agencies, Colour Labs, Supply Chain, Warehouses. Includes standards sourcing/filing, proofing, forecasting, setup and data entry into colour database.
- Monitor colour tool products service. Action warehouse stock movements with supply chain.
- Get forecast data for on-going colour tool demand, run sales reports and analyse sales against forecast.
- Run inventory reports. Propose and monitor sourcing plan with suppliers based on forecast and inventory levels.
- Arrange purchase orders and ensure timely payment of invoices. Assist managing Colour Tool expense and inventory accounts.
- Effectively analyse and communicate Colour Tool management information, including detailed launch briefs and resolving market queries.
- Monitor disposal activities and progress.
This roles is suited for someone who has got previous experience working within project work and can work with large volumes of data.