Sales and Delivery Consultant
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
The Technical division of Manpower supplies organisations with permanent placements, temporary workers, contractors and industry specific compliance payroll solutions. Our comprehensive supply capability includes Executive Engineering Professionals, Mid to entry level degree qualified personnel and shop floor and field-based trades personnel. Key sectors include Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, Utilities, Energy and Telecoms.
So, what will you be doing?
As Sales & Delivery Consultant you will be responsible for all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle. You will provide an outstanding service for our prestigious clients by Coordinating the recruitment of their temporary workforce.
Research, immerse in and become a true Subject Matter Expert in your chosen vertical by developing a good understanding of the potential client base, their industry, what they do, their strategies, their work culture and environment, and how they currently recruit
- Using sales, business development, marketing and networking techniques to position Manpower as a supplier of choice within those organisations
- Developing multiple relationships within existing clients to ensure growth of opportunities and to ensure we're building strong and lasting relationships
- Using social media to conduct market research, identify and engage with clients, advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with those candidates and employers.
- Using talent databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short listing candidates for the client
- Qualifying candidates and checking their suitability before submitting their details to the client
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organising interviews and providing feedback
- Salary and rate negotiation
- Offering market information to both clients and candidates on salaries, pay rates, training and career progression
- Working towards and exceeding targets/KPI's
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working within Recruitment role previously
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must have communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to speak with both candidates and the client by telephone and over email
- Must have great attention to detail
- Must be adaptable and willing to learn
- Must be driven and motivated
- Must always be extremely personable and professional
Apply now for immediate consideration