Supply Chain Audit Administrator
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
So, what will you be doing?
As business support, you will be the main point of contact for the IR35 audit reporting of all Panel Agent Suppliers across ManpowerGroup (Tapfin, Manpower, Brook St and Experis) and your key responsibilities will be contacting, managing, tracking and recording all supplier compliance activity.
Your role will require you to complete audits remotely, using email, Gatekeeper and Excel. Your role may require you to have use other systems such as Bullhorn, CMS and other Vendor Management Systems as used by the business.
You will also be responsible for ensuring compliance of our PSL of Umbrella companies and will be required to contact suppliers via telephone/email on a regular basis.
In addition to this you will also provide regular updates by email and telephone meetings to Workforce Solutions Supplier Lead, ManpowerGroup Account Managers and Supplier Relationship Managers, and help to provide reports to senior managers with regards to supplier audit results
What are we looking for?
- Excellent customer service skills
- Possess intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Articulate with a positive approach, and capable of dealing with confrontational or difficult situations sensitively and professionally
- Resilient with the ability to remain calm and professional under difficult circumstances
- Good attention to detail & a methodical approach
- Adaptable and flexible attitude and approach
- Excellent planning, organizing & time management skills with an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to priorities quickly and efficiently
So, What's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary and an opportunity to earn bonus
- Access to award winning learning and development
- As a ManpowerGroup employee you will have access to a flexible benefits portal where you will be able to choose between private healthcare, private medical care and much more
- A clear and structured career path
- Access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- Join a fun and friendly team that will support you to be the best
Apply now for immediate consideration