We are recruiting for a Personal Assistant to the Senior Clinical Management Team.
You will be required to provide high quality administrative and secretarial services to the Quality and Senior Clinical Management Team, specifically in managing their generic inbox and calendar, organisation of meetings and training events and the preparation of agendas, collation of papers, minutes and taking appropriate follow-up action as required.
You will support the team in communicating with the clinical team, coordinating the administration of line management duties and provide a point of contact for the team within the wider organisation.
- Arranging, organising and administering meetings
- Inviting attendees, preparing agendas/papers, following-up outstanding actions, taking minutes and distributing notes
- Sorting and prioritising incoming mail and e-mail, distributing as appropriate, monitoring mailboxes, sorting incoming e-mail and distributing as appropriate
- Preparing meeting rooms, greeting and assisting visitors
- Managing electronic diaries
- Ensuring all urgent and/or confidential communications are received and distributed from/to relevant parties in a timely manner
- Acting as a point of contact for the team, dealing and responding effectively with queries from stakeholders and passing on relevant information to appropriate team members sensitively and autonomously
- Running and collating reports which may include reports to boards and senior management as required
- Developing and maintaining effective electronic and paper filing systems, to ensure that information is kept securely and is accessible to other members of the team
- Support the team in providing oversight of the Clinical Audit programme, including management of the audit calendar and collation of reports
- NVQ 3 level in a relevant subject or equivalent level of qualification or significant equivalent previous proven experience.
- Full UK Driving licence
- Highly proficient in software programmes such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Access.
- Significant administrative/ secretarial experience including initiating and maintaining office systems.
- Highly experienced in minute taking
- Demonstrable experience in dealing with the public and dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Clear communicator with excellent writing, data entry and presentation skills: capable of constructing and delivering clear information/ instructions to staff and service users
This is a temporary position for 3 months. This is a part time position, 20 hours per week. You must be able to work a Wednesday. This positions offers an hourly rate of £11.69.
Please apply with an up to date CV.