We are looking for Production Operators to join our established team in the manufacturing of computer servers and server racks in Ballycoolin, Dublin 15.
You will be a key worker on the production line in an innovation manufacturing business. Two shifts available to suit different needs and availability: Please ensure you are able to commute to company's location before business operations start.
No prior experience in production needed. Full training provided. Immediate start.
1. 6:45am-2:45pm Monday-Thursday; 6:45am-1:45pm on Friday (Day Shift)
2. 3:15pm-11:15pm Monday-Thursday; 2:15pm-9:15pm on Friday (Evening Shift)
Shifts are fixed and hours cannot be changed.
- Assembling and manufacturing of electronic components
- Ensure high quality standards and procedures
- Follow instructions for all work equipment and procedures
- Equipment operation and product inspection/testing
- Achieve production targets
- Support all company safety & quality programs
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed
Experience & Education:
- Leaving Cert or equivalent, OR/and relevant experience
- Fluent English with strong written and oral communication
- Excellent team work and work ethic
- Eligibility to work full-time in Ireland
- Basic IT skills and understanding
This is a contract valid until the 16th May 2021 initially, with possibility of extension and/or permanency.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Northwest Business Park, Dublin 15
Salary: 10.50 per hour (plus 10% premium on evening shift)
Interviews are onsite only and will commence as soon as possible.