My client is a word class manufacturer & we are currently lookin gto introduce a Technical Materials (aluminium) Planner to work within the Materials Management Team - for a 26 week minimum temporary opportunity.
The daily role will change dependant on demand & lead time with the Customers daily. This is a fast-paced role with the requirement to understand lead time, demand planning & be SAP experienced, working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Additionally, the capacity to deal with multiple department to ensure that materials are in place for all planned production scheduled & requisitions are raised when they are not. Ideally you will have an understanding & be experienced in metal materials industry.
Daily duties not limited to
- Planning of the monthly casting sequence for both plants and shreds required put these into the daily production file, feed this information into the Power Bi report
- Conduct UBC stock checks on prime and cans and address as required
- Meet with Managers to discuss casting plan and timings/ discuss charge make ups and issues to allow these alloys to be cast
- Meet with Metal purchasing incoming deliveries and stock levels to allow us to make the ingots required, deal with any issues arising
- Creation of supply chain re casting orders and casting sequence whilst liaising with Technical Teams re casting plan
- Liaise with Technical Teams re ingots on hold to get released or concession
- Plan Future manufacturing schedules & monitor production levels
- Work with procurement re supplies across the plant
- Support the wcm projects or run as required
- Raising requisitions & allocate PO numbers for suppliers when necessary
- Problem solving on daily issues of plan errors
Send CV ASAP for consideration.