Customer Service Advisor - Home Grant Schemes
Millions of people get their gas and electricity from EON, at home and at work. We're one of the UK's top energy companies - and this is your chance to join us as a Customer Administrator, managing the end to end customer journey in relation to the rebate element of Warm Home Discount.
This position requires you to work from home , however due to the current situation with Covid-19, we will require flexibility for you to work both at home and on site, any equipment needed for you to complete your role will be provided and we will be here to support you throughout this.
Our offices are open from 8am until 8pm Monday to Friday, you will be expected to be flexible to work during these times.
About the role:
Does the thought of being Customer obsessed inspire you? Do you have good attention to detail? Are you good at solving problems and using common sense to drive great solutions for our customers and our business?
Responsibilities will include
- Inbound demand handling on all aspects of our customer's journey through the Green Homes Grant scheme, responding to customers through various channels.
- Ownership of customer demand through to resolution, including complaints management.
- Process improvement and raising key issues.
- Being proactive problem solvers and taking initiative.
- Completing tasks/tickets and exceptions in multiple systems.
- Working in a blended team environment, where priorities and work can change frequently, sharing knowledge and supporting each other to continuously improve.
- Supporting your wider team to ensure everyone performs at a high level.
- Manage your workload to ensure deadlines are met for customers and the business.
- Contribute to the detection of root causes of issues and highlight risks for our customer experience.
- Highlighting instances of inaccuracy both within internal and external processes.
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong spelling and grammar competency
- Great computer literacy
- Brilliant attitude - approachable, friendly, reliable, and honest
- Able to deal with ambiguity
Ideally, you'll have some previous experience working in a customer service and
contact centres. We're looking for someone with great communication and IT skills who will be comfortable with data entry and responding to customer queries via telephone and is confident investigating and resolving queries.
You'll join us on a temporary basis. There's a range of great benefits on offer too:
- The pay will be £9.75 per hour.
- Immediate start
- You'll start with 28 days pro-rata annual leave year, but after 12 weeks this will increase to 34 days pro-rata (including bank holidays)
- There's good transport links nearby
- Covid 19 safe office environment.
Interested? Click 'apply' to start your application today.