Manpower are currently working with a prestigious client who are looking for a Branch / Warehouse Assistant to join them at their Coventry branch on a temp to perm basis after 12 weeks.
They are looking for a candidate who wants to solidify long term, sustainable employment with a clear progression track and to quite possibly turn this into a long term career.
(Temp to Perm)
£8.91 per hour
Monday to Friday
8AM - 5PM
- To have an understanding and be able to purchase stock
- To be able to use company computer system to
- Book Goods In
- Use computer for data information
- The ability to check suppliers/advice notes accurately
- To be able to work in the Warehouse
- Relief driving when required
- To ensure the telephone is answered in a polite manner.
- To pick customer or group orders accurately
- To serve trade counter customers efficiently
- Process fax and email orders promptly
- To be able to move goods safely from delivery vehicles to warehouse
- No goods are to be accepted that are damaged/out of shelf life or not supplied within our order specification
- To ensure goods are put away in stock rotation and into correct location
- Shelves must be clearly labelled with the correct part number
- Stores must be kept clean and tidy
- All goods to be picked correctly first time
- Checkout procedures must be adhered to All goods to be picked correctly first time
- 1 Year within a warehouse or trade centre environment
- Basic computer skills (Processing orders, emails, invoices)
If you would like to be considered, please apply. Fast start available.