Manpower are currently working with a prestigious client who are looking for a Branch Assistant / Paint Mixer to join them at their Coventry branch on a temp to perm basis after 12 weeks.
They are looking for a candidate who wants to solidify long term, sustainable employment with a clear progression track and to quite possibly turn this into a long term career.
You do not need to have paint mixing experience, but a passion and determination to do well, a drive to succeed, undergo training and develop your own skill set to hopefully one day be a future supervisor.
Temp To Perm
Circa £20,000 per annum DOE
Monday to Friday
8AM - 5PM
- To produce accurate colour to customer specification
- To keep waste to a minimum
- All mixes must be done in strict rotation unless otherwise advised by Branch Manager
- Ensure colour documentation is kept up-to-date and filed as per procedure
- Ensure Mixing department schedule is followed
- Release of solvents to atmosphere is kept to a minimum
- Ventilation is always on and PPE is used
- Mixing Shop must always be kept clean and tidy
- Ensure that picking docket contains accurate information
- Accurately colour match:- Corob, Automotive, Metal and Stain
- Items picked to use as a mix are accurately recorded.
- Follow Company H&S requirements.
Required competency level following training to become permanent
Colour shop personnel should demonstrate full level of competency in the following:
- The use of Corob software
- The use of Photo spectrometers - All Industrial & Automotive
- Use of company colour tools - Production of Automotive, Industrial & Metal mixes
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start a new career with transferable skills and a determination to do well.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please apply.