Manpower are currently working with a prestigious client who are looking for a Customs Clerk to join them at their site near Birmingham Airport on a temp to perm basis after 12 weeks.
They are looking for a candidate who wants to solidify long term, sustainable employment with a clear progression track and to quite possibly turn this into a long term career.
All recent temporary employees in 2021 with this employer have now became permanent demonstrating an excellent program.
Temp to Perm
Circa £24,000/26,000 DOE
Sunday to Thursday
5PM - 1AM
The day to day
- Confidently engage with suppliers and clients and agree individually bespoke, time-sensitive transport solutions
- To monitor company transportation process and be comfortable with administration
- Knowledge of customs & compliance and documentation
- Confidently supply requests for quotations.
- To help maintain and grow excellent client and supplier relationships
- Being able to work under pressure and thriving as a team
- To be able to undertake your role without the need for micro management & be strong in self task prioritisation
- Logistics/Freight Experience (Essential)
- Customer Service / Administrative Experience (Essential)
- Good IT Skills covering TMS's, Outlook, Word & Excel (Essential)
Experience of Road, Ocean and Air Import and Export customs clearance requirements
Experience in the creating of, checking of and processing of all relevant importation OR exportation documentation
If you wish to be considered, please apply.