Data Master Manager
Manpower are looking for a Data Master Manager for our global client. The Data Master Manager's role is to lead the Master Data & Sales Operations Team who are based on the continent, this role is fully remote and flexible. Due to the role being an arm of the continental part of the company, there might be slight time differences to negate.
Master Data Management & Sales Operation
What you will do:
The Master Data Management (MDM) will be responsible for the organisation, structure and maintenance of master data in MS Dynamics AX and in Exact for their International Sales Business Unit (ISBU) following the global data governance guidelines. This is to ensure that master data quality meets the expectations of company and their stakeholders.
In order to manage Master Data Management at the company appropriately you will head up a team that needs day-day guidance, planning direction, teambuilding and coaching. You & your teams' focus areas include; item master, bill of materials, configurations, cost changes, pricing and any other functions related to item management within MS Dynamics AX and Exact. In addition, MDM is also responsible for the MS Dynamics AX quoting tool E-Con and the trade agreements which need to be further developed and maintained.
Pro-activity, flexibility and accuracy are key elements of the role and you are expected to take the lead and own the international process of master data management. New projects need to be reviewed, prioritised, and organised in a logic and structured way, fully aligning with business needs.
You will interact with your team members, cross-functional teams and external vendors/partners as needed. Therefore, effective team communication and outstanding attention to detail are required as well as being eager to learn new systems. You can prioritise effectively, work well under pressure and you have a natural feel for solving problems.
What We Need From You...
- To be degree level educated or higher
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in a Master Data Management role.
- Experience in management
- Can manage multiple tasks/projects and work in a challenging and changing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Dutch is a preference.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact across the organisation.
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX, Exact and /or Informatica is a preference
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office applications including SharePoint and Access
- Ability to uptake new application software and train end-users accordingly.
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £65,000-£85,000 (dependant on experience)
- Generous pension scheme
- A clear bonus structure
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday
- Flexible working
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply!