An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our global FMCG client (the powerhouse behind brands such as Walls, Persil, Magnum and Knorr) as a Safety Learning Advisor working from home until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, therefore could be remote based (in the UK). This can be full-time OR Part-time (minimum of 3 days) temporary role till the End of Dec 2021, paying between £33,348 - £41,686 pro rata, per annum depending on experience.
*Due to the urgent nature of this role we cannot accept any applications from candidates that have more than 4 weeks notice
Background/General Purpose of Position:
Safety is integral to everything U/L does. Nothing we do is valued higher than peoples health and safety and that goes for employees, contractors, suppliers and visitors to all our sites around the globe. We have worked hard for many years to ensure safety is embedded into our ways of working and is a key part of our everyday work-life.
Under the Occupational Health & Safety Environment (OHSE) we need to support the team to review and refresh the U/L Global Safety Learning Programme. Plan proactively on upskilling different target groups to have a successful safety and loss prevention programs
Responsibilities (What activities will the Safety Learning Role be doing?):
- Support the learning Safety team on creating the Learning Strategy and plan for next years Collaborate across the business on varying Safety initiatives, Velocity EHS (safety reporting system), Licence To Operate, Licence To Lead, etc. The Safety Learning Specialist will manage, and monitor safety Learning programs, Evaluates the programmes and initiatives and look for synergies.
- This role will Design and implement Safety Learning programmes and have a close link with Global SME´s that will support on new content creation.
- Manage change and adoption regarding those programmes
- Developing the safety learning programme and learning content, coordinating with the Safety Team.
- Providing updates on development of the learning programme. Present to safety leadership team.
- Working with the SME's to co-develop content.
- Looking at the best way methods for developing the learning content.
Preferred Background (e.g., engineering, generalist)
- Candidates should have a background in Safety or Engineering. Ideally at a supervisory level (Team Leader or Advisor)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Used to working remotely Ideally have experience of working with a diverse team (seniority and global location)
- Experience of delivering and developing training is advantageous.
- Good level of IT Literacy - (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Experience of working with safety reporting systems.