Chemical Op / FLT Driver
Manpower is currently looking for Chemical Operative / FLT Driver for our busy client based in Dewsbury
Chemical Handling Experience
Forklift Driver - Counterbalance
Mon to Friday 8am - 16.00
Start date: 9th April until end of August 2021
The Loading/Unloading role completes the tasks required for loading and unloading product, including packaging & blending activities, within the Material Flow (Site Logistics/Logistics) Work Processes.
- Physically load/unload, pack & blend or monitor loading/unloading, packaging & blending of product according to safety and legal requirements.
- Understand how to operate packaging, blending and sampling equipment and ensure that the product is packaged and prepared to specifications.
- Receive and process Work Requests (Work Requests are defined as any communication method for scheduling activities to be completed):
o Review work requests.
o Identify all resources required to successfully, safely, accurately, and efficiently complete work requests.
o Identify constraints and/or restrictions that may impact the ability to fulfill work requests.
o Add applicable special instructions to the work request.
o Monitor work request completion and take appropriate action.
o Follow OD regarding compliance requirements, procedures, and guidelines to perform Loading/Unloading, packaging & blending activities within the Material Flow Work Process.
o Initiate Management of Change (MOC) process if changes are required or identified in the OD.
o Review OD to address handling and transportation of dangerous goods requirements.
- Manage exceptions relating to Loading/ Unloading, packaging & blending activities and report all exceptions to the Logistics Activity Coordinator and/or Activity Scheduling role(s) to facilitate discrepancy issues.
- Communicate necessary information to the Recording role.
- Understand all applicable shipping documentation.
- Verify that information on applicable documents agrees with the physical characteristics of the load.
- Generate shipping documents as required.
- Gather, monitor, review and communicate loading/unloading, packaging & blending performance measures to appropriate partners.