Our client is a member of the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services. They run a Customer Support and Content Review Centre, for Multinational Technology Clients in Dublin. Due to expansion in the business, they are now looking for a Training Lead/Team Lead to join their business.
- The Training Lead/Team Lead will be responsible for training new hires in the team.
- Deliver new training to the team.
- Develop individual training plans for team members requiring personalised training to improve their performance.
- Manage teams operational performance.
- Set career development targets.
- Conduct weekly and monthly team reviews.
- Responsible for training content an ensure it is updated with all policy and process changes
- Assist with Quality auditing, reporting and analysis.
- Develop an effective approach to preparing, designing and delivering quality learning, development and training interventions.
- Bachelors degree in Training, Management, Marketing or related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years in a Trainer, Training Lead or Team Lead role.
- Outstanding communication skills - able to engage an audience effectively.
- Comfortable understanding social media campaigns and have the ability to adjust their training delivery to meet a changing environment.
- Successful team members have a passion for business success, strong attention to detail, analytical problem-solving abilities, and keen eyes for operational inefficiencies.
- 1 to 2 years' experience with a Learning Management System, Cornerstone, Learn upon etc.
- Comprehensive benefits package including pension and healthcare.
- Clearly defined career pathway.
For more information on this role, or potential other opportunities - contact Gary Morrison on 01-6455221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.