Manpower are currently recruiting for 7.5T drivers for one our prestigious postal delivery clients, running out of Aberdeen.
Our client operates 24/7 so we are recruiting drivers who know they will be as flexible as possible and will be reliable and trustworthy.
There is a range of early mornings, back shifts and night shifts available Monday - Sunday, part time with the potential for full time hours available.
You will be delivering letters and parcels, so cage work will be involved.
Requirements for this role include:
- A Category C1, C or C+E Licence, valid CPC and Digi Tacho a minimum of 1 years experience is required due to insurances purposes
- You will need to undertake a driving assessment which includes a short multiple question exam
- Have good delivery experience and follow instructions
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Have excellent knowledge on your EU tacho rules and manual entries
For insurance purposes, we cannot accept any more than 6 points on your licence and no DR or DD convictions in the past 10 years. Please note you will need to pass a basic DBS check.
If you feel you are suitable start by applying online here then we will be in touch to start the full online application process