An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our Global FMCG Client, the powerhouse behind Persil, Comfort, Surf and Ben & Jerrys, are currently seeking a Graduate Microbiologist, based at their Port Sunlight Research site. This is a full-time temporary role for 12 months, 37.5 hour week, paying £25,534 per annum pro rata.
A microbiology research technician is required to join the Preservation and Applied Microbiology team.
- The role will involve:
- Sample administration
- Microbiological analysis of home and personal care products
- Data review & knowledge gathering
- Degree in microbiology
- Some practical microbiology experience either academically or in industry e.g. industrial placement or internships.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent microbiology practical skills
- Excellent team working and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good time management
- Good organisation skills with a high level of accuracy
- Good IT knowledge