Area Sales Manager/Sales Engineer (HVAC)
- £40-45k basic salary, plus very attractive bonus scheme
- Company car - Tesla Model 3 (no company car tax)
Are you an established sales professional with experience of selling air handling units, BMS/FM services into M&E contractors, ideally with knowledge of HVAC equipment?
My Client are the UK distributors of Silicon Valley based Tech. They are fighting climate change with ground-breaking technology that transforms how the world consumes energy. The software driven Switch Reluctance Motor system is revolutionising the electric motor industry with a new system so efficient, reliable, and adaptable that it reduces energy use by more than 30%. Their long-term goal is to replace all the world's motors with optimal efficiency motor systems, so every watt is worthwhile.
This role focuses on the development of new and existing customers, specifically with End Users, Facilities Maintenance and M&E contractors to meet and exceed growth expectations in the area. You will have a strong technical background, excellent communication, and listening skills that enable you to understand what the client needs, and dynamic problem-solving skills.
- 3+ years working in HVAC, Electric Drives, Building Management systems in an Area Sales manager position.
- Strong network with target customer groups
- Demonstrable track record of meeting targets
- Extensive industry know-how and ability to navigate the technology landscape - energy engineering and HVAC systems.
- Results-driven, entrepreneurial, detail-oriented, organised self-starter
- Handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proficient using CRM.
Please apply today for an initial chat about the role!