Manpower UK are looking for an experienced Secretary to work for a leading Legal firm in Canterbury.
The Team Secretary will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to a busy Personal Injury and Negligence team.
- Providing full secretarial support to the Personal Injury team, including arranging appointments, dealing with client queries in person and by phone, together with preparation of correspondence and documents by audio typing via the digital dictation system
- Filing, photocopying and opening/closing client files in a timely manner
- Maintaining and coordinating diaries and diary notes
- Regular consideration of client files
- To provide ad hoc secretarial cover for sickness and holiday absences in the team when needed
This job is most suited to an experienced Secretary with at least 2 years of experience of Personal Injury and Negligence Claims. This would also be a suitable role for someone with previous Legal Secretary experience.
Full time role - Hours Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Office based in Canterbury.
If interested please apply ASAP!