Our client has an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual with relevant experience to fill a newly created position within a print finishing department working as a Laminator. They are an international, well respected company with a prestigious customer base and are regarded as leaders and experts in their field. This is a rare opportunity to embark on an exciting career with a successful company that values you!
Your main responsibilities will be to confidently and proficiently operate the laminating machine as part of the secondary print environment whilst adhering to the strict Health & Safety regulations and upholding the companies quality standards. You will ensure that all products produced are to customer specifications will meet with quality assurance testing to achieve your KPI's. You will be expected to be a punctual individual who demonstrates a consistent level of attendance and upholds professional standards at all time. This role will provide a training period of up to 6 months and is dependant on the successful individual respectfully. The shifts are a three week rotating shift pattern, inclusive of nights however very few! This does not include weekends, unless you wish to fill your boots with overtime!
- Must have previous experience of working within a Print manufacturing environment, preferably lamination but will equally consider slitting.
- Experience of reel to reel production processes.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must consider yourself to be a great communicator and confident in your approach as you will be required to liaise between departments and work as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain successful working relationships.
- Minimum of three GCSE'S (Maths & English MUST be included)
Previous out an out laminating experience within print would be ideal but is not essential as they will look at individuals who have worked within a print environment in a print finishing capacity, however it is essential that you operate with a level of flexibility to suit their needs and work with the business. They are more than willing to invest time and training in the right person!
Our client prides themselves on their company ethos and strong work ethic, as well as looking for key skill sets they also look for key attributes and soft qualities that they would consider a transferable fit for their business.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this exciting opportunity, then we urge candidates to apply today!
If this doesn't sound the right role for you, but you know someone who would fit this requirement to a tee please don't hesitate to get in touch as we also offer various voucher schemes for referrals!