Manpower are recruiting a Sales Administrator for our client based in High Wycombe - they are an international company who have remained busy and growing despite the ongoing pandemic.
As a Sales Administrator your primary focus will be to process orders via email, phone or in person. Imputing these orders on to the system to help maintenance good work flow of the warehouse and sales teams. This role is suited for someone who is used to working in a fast paced environment, is eager and willing to learn. Having experience in a Sales Administrator role in the past would be very advantageous.
Working hours are; Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 5.00pm and Fridays 8.00am to 4.00pm inclusive with one hour for lunch.
What We Need From You...
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Experience and capability to work in a fast paced environment
- To be happy to work a varied role
- Experience working as a Sales Administrator would be advantageous
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- To be eager and willing to learn
- Possess a good phone manor and have customer service skills
What You Get In Return...
- 25 Days Annual leave + 8 Days Bank Holiday
- Closed for the Christmas period
- A salary of £20,000
- Pension Scheme
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply!