Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services.
They run a Customer Support and Content Review Centre, for Multinational Technology Clients in Dublin. It is an instantly recognisable, Global brand where employees collaborate and further develop a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide.
As a member of the Support Personnel team - German speaking, you will be responsible for the following:
- Troubleshoot customer issues.
- Provide end to end resolution to the clients customers via email, phone and live chat.
- Ensure all processes and policies and adhered to at all times.
- Reproduce customer issues and escalate product ticket.
- Focus on delivering on key results like customer satisfaction, first time resolution, efficiency and quality metrics
- Demonstrate ownership, high level of commitment and provide excellent customer service to the customer
- Managing verification email cases queues, ensuring timely responses to all applying provider inquiries
- Cross-functional alignment with other internal teams to manage questions and escalations regarding verification process
- Primary language skill (German)
- 2+ years equivalent experience in a Digital operations to help enforce business policies
- Experience creating reports and analysis on excel data to be shared at the team and leadership
- Ability to manage written and voice communication (email, chat, phone, and video connects with customers)
- Outstanding work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment
- Must be able to work on a Flexible schedule (including weekend and night shift work)
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Rewards scheme
- Great career growth potential
- The opportunity to work with a leading global tech company
- Permanent contract
For more information, contact Gary Morrison on 016455221 or firstname.lastname@example.org