My Client is a World Class Manufacturer & Recycle site of aluminium products that service a wide range of products including some household branded names. As the business grows in the WCM status & adapts its business principles & activities to not only meet, but exceed the standards required at this level, we are excited to be introducing a World Class Manufacturing Coordinator to their Warrington Plant.
What will your day look like as a World Class Manufacturing Coordinator?
You will work cohesively with local senior management , providing ongoing support and expertise to co-ordinate, implement and sustain their high profile WCM program. There will be responsibility to oversee the correct application of the methodology by all site staff, there will also require progress review & monitoring, plus giving support & guidance to the Plant Manager in any aspect related to the program ensuring business objectives are achieved.
In addition, you will be involved in:
- Lead the program (with help and support of the WCM Regional Director)
- Ensure the sustainability of the WCM program
- Participate in & deliver on the company WCM program capitalisation
What do you need to be successful in your application?
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study, preferably in Engineering/Manufacturing
- Minimum 5 years' experience in LEAN manufacturing, Continuous Improvement& Process Operations leadership functions.
- High degree of understanding of WCM management system, with experience in leading multiple Pillars and improvement projects.
- Project management experience
- Experience of working with external governing bodies & management consultants (eg. Efeso)
- Experience & understanding of WCM principles & methodology
- Influential and coaching skills essential
- Excellent organisational and time management
- Exciting & engaging coaching facilitator
- Strong influencing skills at all levels in the business
- Change management skills
- Strong MS skills
- Lean manufacturing delivery
- Continuous improvement experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
If you believe you have the desired skills & experience & are keen to work in a WCM environment, creating process & policy for the business to maintain the high status & standards, the I look forward to receiving your application asap. This is an urgent position for the right candidate, with a fantastic package on offer.