My client based in the Aintree, Liverpool area are looking for an experienced Class 2 HIAB driver on a permanent basis.
Location: Aintree, Liverpool
They are a well established company working in the manufacturing of specialist concrete block products.
The business has a strong work ethos and are the largest manufacturer of concrete blocks within the UK.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 0630 - 1700
Holidays: 21 days annual leave (plus 8 Statutory Bank Holidays)
Pension: Attractive Company Pension Scheme
Starting Salary: Between £28,000 - £31,000 per annum (weekly paid)
Bonus: Daily Production Bonus paid (when achieved)
- Daily/Weekly Vehicle checks;
- Ensure vehicle is loaded in a safe and secure fashion;
- Off-loading building products at customers premises (including building sites and private companies) in and around Merseyside and surrounding areas;
- Face to face interaction with clients.
- Has to have experience in Class 2 HIAB work with a construction background
If you are interested please apply with your CV attached