My client is a leading distributor across the country that keeps climbing to new heights! They opened this new warehouse last year as they have had a large success. the warehouse is now exceeding expectations and they need a new op to join the team.
You must have a full drivers license, counterbalance and reach license and experience in warehousing. The starting rate is 13.00 p/h. Hours are Mon-Fri 8:30am to 5.30pm.
- Goods receiving to include checking, counting and organisation of stock
- Picking and packing customer orders to agreed time frames and order turnaround times
- Delivery of items to points of use
- Re-stocking shelves to maximum levels required
- Stock checks and cycle counting of products in warehouse with pro-active approach to maintaining stock accuracy
- Work with a computerised stock control system
Skills & Experience:
- Forklift Licence, and Experience is mandatory.
- strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to use own initiative with strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Forklift licenses.
- Previous experience with SAP and other WMS systems.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a desire for excellence
- Flexible to take on additional duties as required