Facilities Coordinator - Billingham
Manpower are recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to join our client's team in Billingham. This exciting permanent opportunity would suit a candidate seeking a long-term career with the expectation of progression, due to hard work and commitment within the Facilities Team and Company.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for all aspects of the Facilities Services and Building Maintenance within the clients new prestigious Head Office building. This includes: Helpdesk, Cleaning & Hygiene Services, Office Moves, Building Maintenance and Sub-Contractor management.
- Provide the coordination of maintenance and minor new works
- Act as a direct liaison to establish required Scope of Works, including appropriate planning of resources, manpower and material acquisition. Ensuring the timely completion of tasks to the highest standards of service provision.
- Access Control - coordinate visits of Sub-Contractors to ensure they have the appropriate site access and competence to complete tasks.
- Health & Safety - oversee and manage the Sub-Contractors to ensure they comply with site requirements, and review requested works to ensure correct Permit to Work is in place prior to Contractor arrival.
- Where required, review and assist in the production of Risk Assessments & Method Statements (including 'Take 5' Pre-Task Assessment) - ensuring compliance to HSE Legislation and local H&S Policies.
- Assist the Helpdesk Function ensuring timely response to Clients for all requests.
- Co-ordinate works as detailed in the Service Level Agreement such as:
Helpdesk and Administrative Services
- Mechanical Services
- Electrical Services
- Janitorial Services
- Handyman Services
- Financial & Service Level Performance Reporting.
- A related qualification such as IOSH, NEBOSH or BIFM or willing to enrol on such a qualification.
- Experience in dealing with suppliers, negotiating prices, and demonstrating a track record of performance against key performance indicators including delivery and cost.
- A natural problem solver with the ability to remain calm in demanding and high-pressure situations along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable leading and motivating a team to achieve their objectives as well as managing a busy workload within deadlines whilst maintaining a keen eye for detail.
- Experience in delivering high levels of customer satisfaction - ensuring services are delivered in-line with the Service Level Agreements.
- Effective use of Microsoft Software, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
This is a superb opportunity for someone who is hands on, enjoys being busy and has a positive 'can do' attitude within an established facilities team. Don't delay, apply today to find out more!