Manpower UK are recruiting on behalf of our reputable client for a Business Support Administrator.
As the Business Support Administrator you will be responsible for carrying out general duties in support of the Administration Team, focused of Helpdesk, Operational Support and Sub-Contractor management.
Reporting to the Business Systems Supervisor, this role is a key link in the Client Interface and requires high levels of communication skills, both face to face, telephone and Emailing responses. Robust management of Suppliers and Sub-Contracted services.
Additional responsibilities in supporting the Financial Systems in relation to Payroll and Invoicing functions for multiple Sites.
- Provide lead on Site Helpdesk Function ensuring timely response to Clients for all requests, including effective communications to clients and internal coordination of responsive and planned works.
- Sub-contractor and supplier co-ordination of site works and delivery in a timely fashion.
- Processing of holiday applications and update of HR Site systems.
- Raising Purchase Orders for minor Sub-Contracted works and material supply as required.
- Complete periodic staff timesheet collation and data input for Payroll coordination.
- Lead role to coordinate site vehicle documentation and registers.
- Provide liaison with Head Office and Vendors regarding vendor management and compliance.
- Perform Receptionist duties as required on site to cover absences.
- Assist Operational team in updating CMMS systems for Maintenance Tasks.
- Maintain stock levels, by carrying out stock checks and ordering process for Stationery, PPE and consumables.
- Assist in the updating of Quality Management System; particularly ensuring standard documentation is used by all.
- Participates in the development and implementation of operating policies and procedures.
- Comply with relevant Health and Safety paperwork such as Risk Assessments and Method Statements for office and administrative function tasks.
- Performs other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Work in an organised manner, problem solving within the scope of the position.
- Identify, evaluate, solve problems, and correct errors, and to develop processes.
- Communicate effectively in person, on telephone and by electronic means.
- Effective use Microsoft Software, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Should this be a vacancy of interest, please forward your CV in the first instance.