I have a superb opportunity for 2 Sales Desk Managers to work within in a brand new call centre based in Warrington. The role is to manage a team of Sales Advisors or Internal Account Managers for a National Tool Hire company. To maximise sales revenue through management, motivation and leadership of the Hire Desk teams. Ensure continuous improvement to the customer experience by tailoring the sales approach to the customer's needs.
About the role:
- Line manage the Sales Advisors & ISM's adopting a proactive approach, commercially prioritising the market and key customers to ensure that the target for revenue, contact rate, average handling time and DMC rate are met consistently each month
- Conduct monthly performance management reviews ensuring that objectives and development plans are clearly set out and provide regular feedback to team members and management.
- Identify team member's development areas through regular weekly/monthly call listening in sessions to include "Side-by-Side" and "Remote" activity.
- Conduct monthly listening in call reviews and spend time coaching, develop and motivate individuals, in conjunction with training provided by the training team.
- Continually review the team are following internal systems, procedures and processes to ensure operational efficiency.
- Analyse call and quote/order data to determine operational trends and provide solutions to increase sales and quality in order to achieve and exceed revenue, service and quality KPI's.
- Take shared responsibility of the operational efficiency, customer satisfaction, financial performance and health & safety of all locations in the region
- Delivering upon a clear performance management / coaching framework linked to achieving targets and identify training and development needs.
- Ensure the adherence to all company quality standards including management systems and the IT platform in order to ensure the accuracy of data capture to minimise the delivery issues and customer disputes
- Lead the delivery of new starter induction training in conjunction with company tools and standards
- Manage poor performance and where necessary, work with HR to carry out disciplinary meetings
- Proven track record of managing a sales call centre team.
- Proactive, high energy team manager, willing to go the extra mile to do a good job, with a "can do" attitude.
- Ability to create a strong sales environment to motivate the team
- Innovative thinker, with an ability to think outside the box
- Ability to coach and provide feedback to team
- Passionate about maximising sales opportunities
- Ability to identify improvements, introduce changes in tandem with management colleagues, and the ability to measure improvements using call centre data.
- Credible communicator, comfortable influencing senior managers with the ability to negotiate and establish common ground
- Demonstrate ability in analysing and understanding business-based training and development needs
Salary & Benefits:
£35,000 with OTE £38,500 based on the bonus scheme of 10% of annual salary paid once a year, plus an extensive benefits package.
** To register your interest click apply below with an up to date CV**