Manpower are currently working with a nationally recognised client who are looking for a Class 2 Tanker Driver on a permanent basis to join their team in Swadlincote near Burton.
The Class 2 Tanker Driver will be responsible for the removal of waste from customer sites and the delivery of products. The driver must ensure that tankers are in a safe working position prior to loading and ensure that they are emptied in a safe working manner, in line with environmental and H&S regulations. You will manage all deliveries and associated paperwork on the clients bespoke software systems and all training on this is provided.
Hours & Salary Package
Circa £26,000 per annum
Monday - Friday 42.5 hours per week, start and end times are flexible between 6.00am and 5.30pm to reflect customer requirements. Manager & successful candidate will agree working hours in advance.
- Bonus Scheme (to be agreed prior to employment, depending on the success of the Depot and is annual)
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Overtime at enhanced rate
- Enhanced Pension
- 22 annual leave plus bank holiday
- Health and Wellness scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
This client are well known to promote further opportunities to develop their career and will support employees who want to transfer to another department/division.
Successful applicants should demonstrate the following:
- Significant experience working within a HGV driving role including loading, delivering and collecting equipment
- Class 2 driving licence,
- Driver CPC with a minimum of 35 hours completed
- Digital Tachograph card
- Experience working within the Welfare industry is desirable but definitely not essential
- 6 Points or less
If you would like to be considered, please apply.