Sales Advisor Warrington (WA3 7PG) Competitive salary + 30% bonus potential + 25 days holiday + life assurance + health insurance
You'll be someone who has proven experience in phone based customer service and enjoys working towards targets, coupled with a great telephone manner and a positive attitude. Please note the working hours are 08.00 - 17.30 Monday to Friday. Responsibilities include: -
- Receive and process all sales emails and answers inbound sales calls directly from prospect or existing customers with a polite, professional, and prompt manner
- Utilise consultative approach to close quotes/orders recommending appropriate products and services to customers through customer needs analysis.
- Generate quotations and orders through in-house database, ensuring to capture information accurately and provide input as per company quality standards.
- Close sales utilising persuasion techniques when necessary and identifies upselling and cross selling opportunities
- Process Off Hires in a timely manner and create a new sales opportunity
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, understanding the customer requirement and identifying sales opportunities.
- Follow up and chase open quotes on the system in a timely manner
- Ensure the customer experience is a positive one, meeting and building on our brand value as putting customer experience first and always deserving of their trust
- Meet or exceed personal/Sales Advisor team key performance metrics/ targets
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge in order to supply customers with the best, most accurate information possible
- Behave in a respectful and professional manner to reinforce and elevate the business reputation and bran
- Strong relationships with other departments, liaise with stakeholders, customers internal and external an own the conclusion.
- Maintain internal health and safety and corporate governance standards in accordance with clients policy
About you: -
- A proven track record of target achievement in a targeted customer service or telesales role working with B2B customers.
- Hire desk experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Proactive individual with a professional outlook with good business acumen.
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Results-orientated with the ability to balance other business considerations.
- Ability to work closely with colleagues at all levels.
This role is based at a brand new site in Warrington that will be opening in early June time.
This client is a market leader in there industry and have sites across the whole of Europe.
Salary is between 21k - 23k per annum
This is a permanent role
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV attached