Manpower are looking for a highly successful, remote, Field Sales Manager to join a leading industrial door supplier to cover the Midlands as the previous employee is retiring.
The ideal candidate will have excellent account management skills as they not only will be in charge of bringing in new local business, but also taking over the warm desk left by their predecessor.
The ideal candidate will have a background within B2B sales & industrial doors, in a similar role and be able to demonstrate a track record of hunting and converting new business as this role focuses on the approach, conversation and maintaining of new customers into the business.
This role would suit somebody who favours Business Development as around 60% of the work will be based about bringing new business to the table.
This position is remote, however candidates should ideally be local to the Midlands due to visiting clients in the field on a regular basis, commission & company car are provided.
Package on offer
Basic Salary Circa £37,500 - However negotiable DOE
Commission Structure - Can be explained upon application
Company Car or Car allowance
40 Hours per week
To manage sales within the Midlands. This involves account management of existing clients and prospects, keeping in contact in a timely manner and as regularly as is necessary and ensuring growth of new opportunities in relation to the existing business strategy.
- Generating monthly target income through a combination of networking, targeted new contacts and effective management of existing clients and prospects pipeline.
- Managing pipeline activities, ensuring a mix of relevant activities.
- Responding effectively to new enquiries.
- Consulting clients (based on product training provided) and ensuring suitable solutions are proposed and communicated to the engineering function.
- Contributing to the overall sales effort of the company as required. This may include working with others on tenders, exhibitions, national accounts, possibly international business.
- Keeping track of activity and sharing information via the CRM, for company intelligence to support marketing and sales decision making.
- Site survey reporting
- Building and maintaining a network of prospects through a variety of methods, including but not limited to: attending networking events, posting updates on social media, requesting referrals, visiting existing customers, revisiting closed and lost opportunities.
- Sales track record in a B2B context - ideally in high-end or premium products.
- Ability to consult and build relationships and credibly propose solutions.
- Written communication ability - for email communications both internally and externally, and ability to craft compelling proposals
- Ability to manage your own time across a range of consulting, selling and reporting activities and willingness to support these activities by carrying out measurements and technical specifications.
- Understanding of how to build effective and appropriate partner / specifier relationships and manage complex decision-making units.
- Ability to survey, record and complete technical specification.
- Experience of working sales plan, planning and organising calls in a route/rotation
- A good attitude, optimistic, outgoing, friendly, presence, charisma and applies core values.
- Previous experience in industrial doors, high speed fabric doors, roller shutters.
If you would like to be considered, please apply.