Transport Operations Assistant currently required for a large logistics client, based in Medway, Kent.
This is an exciting role for someone with 1-2 years of previous experience working in a busy Transport office/environment (possibly as an Administrator) or someone looking to build a successful career in Transport Planning as there is a clear route of progression into a planning role.
The Transport Operations Assistant will be responsible for:
- Liaising with drivers and handling driver issues/queries
- Assisting with the day to day transport operations
- Briefing and de-briefing drivers
- Liaising with depot & warehouse staff
- Assisting with customer service and queries
- Working alongside the Transport Planner
Salary on offer is £25,000 per annum (dependent on experience).
Shift pattern is day shift, 4 on 4 off so please only apply if you are able to work to this schedule.
If interested please apply ASAP!