Manpower are currently looking for a customs administrator for one of our clients in the Immingham area. You will be responsible for completing import and export customs entries on behalf of customers, ensuring HMRC compliance.
Candidates should have a strong administration background, well developed IT skills (Office 365 or similar), excellent keyboard skills and show high levels of accuracy.
Duties will include:
- Check all relevant customs and trades documents
- Enter data onto the system ensuring accuracy is high
- Validating data
- Build positive working relationships with both new and existing customers
- Tariff classification
- Communicate with customs and HMRC
- Scan and file documents
- Ensure customs entries are entered in a timely manner accurately
Hours of work would be Mon to Fri 08:00 - 17:00 . Pay rate £10 per hour.
If you are interested in this position please apply with your CV or call 01472 361616.