Manpower is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, experts in the world of work. We are working in partnership with a major global brand to recruit staff in the Newton Aycliffe area.
We are looking for production staff to work on behalf of our client for 3 month temporary roles. Working within different teams within the site you could be involved in the first stages of manufacture or working further down the lines packing the end products for dispatch to the customer.
A proven background in manufacturing and production is essential. You will be an excellent team player with the ability to work under your own initiative to tight deadlines and quality standards. You will also have a degree of computer literacy for dealing with production records and data entry.
- Works with moderate work direction, and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving.
- Worker will operate production machines to perform operations or produce parts.
- Sets up machines, loads raw material into machines, manually operates machines, and unloads finished product from machine.
- Works from written or verbal instructions and general operating procedures, which requires the application of some judgement and selectivity.
- Operator has control over product quality.
- Good mechanical aptitude and skills are required.
- Basic data entry and computer proficiency preferred
All applicants must have exceptional attention to detail and have an understanding of continuous improvement tools and techniques.
You will also be able to commit to a shift system which does include night shifts.
All roles are subject to satisfactory interview with the client.
This is a great opportunity to join a great company in the Newton Aycliffe area for further details please apply.