Manpower are currently recruiting for soft services staff - mainly multiple cleaning and catering staff to work for our national client based in Cromer in Norfolk. Our client is looking for expand their current work force in multiple location across Norfolk. The roles will offer a variety of shifts from part time - full time hours with flexible working hours, Hours of work will be between 7am - 7pm.
The role will require candidates to have the ability to work well as part of a team and possess good interpersonal /customer service skills along with managing a catering schedule.
- You will be required to carry out all cleaning assigned on a schedule - Full training and guidance will be given.
- Vacuuming, damp mopping and polishing floors
- Dusting furniture and fittings - High and Low level areas
- Attention to public areas throughout your shift
- collection, segregation and disposal of waste materials in accordance with policies.
- Provide Ad-Hoc emergency cleaning as required.
- Ensure that all cleaning materials are correctly and safely stored after use each day.
- Basic help and preparation for meals on site
These roles are based in a clinical environment so all successful candidates will have DBS checks processed.
The roles are on an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of being extended and also Temp to Perm opportunities.
If you have experience working within the hospitality, cleaning, catering or retail industry and looking for a role please apply.